Enroll in Class
Webinars & Events
Pledge to Test Campaign
The Private Well Conference
Become an Outreach Partner
For Real Estate Professionals
For Water Testing Labs
1. The Science of Groundwater
2. Groundwater & Well Contamination
3. Well Construction & Related Issues
4. Your Water Well System
5. Operations, Maintenance & Best Practices
6. Emergency Situations & Problem Solving
7. Getting Help & Finding Local Answers
8. Groundwater Quality & Source Water Protection
9. Sampling & Interpreting Results
10. Water Treatment Solutions
The Private Well Podcast
Well Care Videos
Further Reading: Lead in Drinking Water
Further Reading: Septic Systems
New Webinar: Funding for Private Well Owners
WellAssess Mobile App
Do you help private well owners? The
Assess app provides an electronic assessment form for professionals to evaluate potential risks to public health and safety of the well user.
Assess is a companion to
our paper-based risk assessment tool
, which outlines a comprehensive process for evaluating private well owner public health risks based on geology, well and well system construction, site factors, well owner practices, and nearby land use.
Effective use of the app requires the user to have substantial private well experience. Both the paper-based form and this app are designed to support one-on-one work with a well owners, as it is necessary to explain what the collected information means in relation to health and safety risks.
The app is available for Android and iOS (coming soon!) devices. It has been optimized for use on a tablet and may not perform as expected on a mobile phone.
HOW TO GET HELP